Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Story from Second Grade

Chapter 1: I meet the Easter Bunny
Once upon a time there I saw a easter bunny that had a very nice house and it was a king size house that was made out of easter eggs tall ones skinny ones fat ones small ones any size you could think of. But the easter bunny looked very worried and I wondered and wondered and it was almost easter and then I herd someone say
o lord please O please make my egg factory work again.
And then I new that if I didn't do something quick there would be no easter eggs and if there were no easter eggs on easter so I ran home as fast as I could back to my house to tell my mom and dad so I did but just as you now they didn't belive me. So I went to go tell my friend sara she's very nice and gess what? she did belive me but her mom didn't so she didn't let sara go with me. So I went back where I found him.
Chapter 2: I Go to Help Alone
I decided to go and see if I could help with anything so I did. And when I got there I was in shock so I allmost fanted because thare were big humunges eggs exploding out of the factory like fireworks on forth of July. So I went forward and knocked the humugo door and rang the humungo door bell.
And then I herd very sad footsteps coming down the stairs and finaly the doors started to open and ther he was still crying but he looked surprised and he started not to cry and looked like he was just about to run. But he didnt' and asked me what I wanted.
And I said
Well I saw you crying down there is there anything I can help with? I asked.
Then as cwick as an eye could blink he ran upstairs and I thought I herd some happy talking this time but I couldn't really hear him because he had a really small voice. It almost sounded like happy talking to me.
Chapter 3: The Foot Steps
Then I herd two happy footsteps running down the stairs. Finaly plop two little happy bunnies right in front of me. One was holding a basket with easter eggs in it with a bow on it too. But the other basket had easter carrots and easter flowers. And boy I was so filled with joy. Then they said
Here these are yours for helping us so dearly.
Thank you, I said, your so kind and much nicer than a real bunny or rabbit.
Well that's because that we know that you are going to help us. Because we have wached you befor and we know how much your love is.
Chapter 4: The Wonderful Secret
So come on in and we will show you around. First come over here and let me tell you this wonderful secret. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Only the poeple who believe in the easter bunny can see our castle. So now let's go inside and see if you can help us figure out what we need to ficks. So I did. So we stepped inside and
BOOOM!!!!!!!!! BOOOM!!!!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM!!!
Everything was a mess but the rabbits looked very happy and surprised and I saw that in there brains they saw a nice clean home. But that's not what I saw.
I saw a disaster with everything messed up everywhere and stuff plugged in the machine. The castle needed a good spring cleaning to get everything working right again.
Your castle is very nice, but what I see is that it's all messed up inside. I said.
It looks fine to us in here. The bunnies said.
Maybe so, but you need to understand that I see how messy it is and there are things stuck in the egg machines.
Get some cleaning stuff and shelves to put things away and get to work on cleaning. I will help you get organized.
Oh, thank you. Let's get working.
I think we're going to get done in no time. I said.
By easter, the castle and factory were the cleanest thing that you ever saw. Everyone was so amazed. The machines made wonderful eggs for Easter, the best ones yet.
I kept the secret safe with me, even if no one but me and sara believed.
The End

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want you and your bunnies to come and organize my house, too!! What a nice picture and that is a great story!!

love, Grammy