Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My first blog entry

I'm learning about computer this summer, and I wanted to get my own blog to create stuff on and share with my friends and family.

My favorites:
foods-ice cream, pizza, macaroni & cheese
colors-pink and blue
animals-all animals
sports-gymnastics & track
subject in school-art
things to do with dad-wrestle, jump on trampoline, play in front yard, go biking
things to do with mom-talk at night, morning walks, cooking supper, summer home school
things to do with brothers-play animals/pets, play house, play in back yard, trains

I have to go now. I'll write again soon!
Caroline

2 comments:

Kris said...

You did great, Caroline. I'll be glad when you get better at typing and can add more stuff on your own. I hope you're having fun learning more about computers this summer! :)

Mom

grammy4him said...

I am so excited that you have your own blog now! I will check it every day to see what new thing you will tell us!! I like some things you like too...like pizza and macaroni and cheese!

love,
Grammy