Friday, June 29, 2007

My Grammy

My Grammy has a cat named Eeyore that is gray and white. We gave him to Grammy for Mother's Day when I was 1 and a half. I really liked playing with him. We gave her another orange cat, but he ran away and they could never find him.

I love watching cartoons at Grammy's house when I come to visit. Sometimes we get to have a little slumber party in the living room. I like to use her fancy punch outs and scissors to make cool crafts at her house.

My Grammy takes lots of pictures when I'm around. Once we went to Build-A-Bear and I got to make a white cat with a pink skirt and a white tank top with a pink crown on it and she had pink flip flops. I was so surprised when we first got there, and I couldn't pick out which one I wanted.

I am Grammy's first Grandchild. She and my mom are very good friends and talk on the phone a lot. Sometimes I talk to Grammy on the phone, too.

I like to play with her chalk outside and the swingset with the swinging rocking horse and a plain swing, baby swing and little slide. The basketball hoop is fun, too.

I really like to go riding on the 4 wheeler with Grandpa.

Tonight I'm going to Grammy's to meet some new friends. I hope we can play our new Apples to Apples game.

1 comment:

grammy4him said...

Wow, Caroline...grammy sure looks young in that photo...and so do you! =)

I'm glad you have special memories of Grandpa and Grammy's house! I have such special memories of my first grandbaby!! =)

love, Grammy